Court and administrative judicial proceedings cases
The Law Firm provides advisory and representation services in:
- civil proceedings pending before common courts and the Supreme Court;
- court and administrative judicial proceedings;
- administrative proceedings;
- in the course of meditation and alternative form of dispute resolution (ADR);
- penal proceedings as a subsidiary prosecutor of the aggrieved parties;
- execution proceedings.
If it is possible or purposeful, before initiating proceedings the Law Firm attempts to solve a dispute amicably in the course of pre-court negotiations.
The Law of Plant Protection Products
Plant protection products are what the Law Firm is highly specialised in. These specific products are regulated in a different way than ordinary chemicals, which is why knowledge and experience in this narrow field of law are of such importance to Clients. Examples of legal services provided in this field:
- preparation of legal opinions in the scope of plant protection products;
- representation of entitled entities in actions aiming at eliminating of counterfeit plant protection products from the market;
- representation during administrative proceedings before the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development or the Main Inspectorate of Plant Health And Seed Inspection;
- advisory connected with authorisation, labels and advertising of plant protection products;
- preparation of legal documentation necessary for the cooperation of companies in the scope of production, packaging and next distribution of plant protection products.
The Company Law
The Law Firm provides assistance to companies with Polish and foreign capital in cases regarding (inter alia):
- establishment of companies, branch offices and agencies;
- disputes among shareholders;
- ongoing corporate service;
- legal service of companies' governing bodies;
- liquidation of entities conducting economic activity;
- representation of shareholders during general meetings;
- representation of companies in registration procedures.
Mergers, Take-overs and Restructuring
This area covers advisory and legal assistance in cases related to (inter alia):
- sale and purchase of company shares;
- sale and purchase of enterprises;
- due diligence;
- joint venture agreements and partnership agreements;
- merger, division and transformation of companies.
The Law Firm provides comprehensive legal advisory services in the scope of the Public Procurement Law, in particular to contractors. The services may include (inter alia) issuance of opinions on the content of the Specification of Essential Terms of Contract, directing enquiries to the Ordering Party, coordination of the tender preparation process, preparation of agreements with consortium members, subcontractors and other business partners and filing remedies with the National Appeal Chamber and common courts.
The Labour Law
The Law Firm provides legal advisory services in the scope of:
- termination of the employment relationship;
- representation before labour courts of all instances;
- preparation of individual contracts of employment, cooperation agreements, management contracts, non-competition agreements, good employment practice, etc.;
- preparation of employment documentation, including inter alia work and remuneration regulations;
- legalisation of work and stay of foreigners employed in Poland.
The Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law
Legal services provided in this field include in particular:
- preparation of bankruptcy or restructuring petitions;
- preparation of Proof of Debt;
- advisory at the time of selection and establishment of solvency buffers;
- advisory during preparation and implementation of a restructuring plan ;
- representation in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings as well as in contacts with the authorities;
- other actions described in the Law of the restructuring counsellor licence.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Law Firm provides services aimed at protection of Clients' copyright and trade secrets, including:
- preparation of economic copyright assignment agreements and licence agreements;
- representation of the authorised parties in negotiations and disputes connected with violation of intellectual and industrial property rights;
- protection of personal rights, including pursing claims by judicial process for indemnification in the form of correction, apologies or damages;
- auditing intellectual and industrial property rights;
- trademarks registration;
- advisory connected with personal data protection, including preparation of internal principles of processing personal data.
The Law Firm provides advisory services in cases related to unfair competition, including counterfeiting products. We also carry out analyses of misleading and comparative advertisements and deal with protection of brand-name products.
The Contract Law
The Law Firm advises in all cases connected with conclusion, termination and performance of civil-law agreements, both on the domestic and foreign level, including in particular:
- preparation, negotiation of and issuance of opinions on civil-law agreements, in particular of business nature;
- advisory in the course of the performance of civil-law agreements;
- assistance in the scope of verification of and pursing claims arising at the time of the performance of civil-law agreements;
- recommendation of guarantees of performance of civil-law agreements.
The Family and Estate Law
The Law Firm provides legal assistance in the scope of the Family and Estate Law. The cases we deal with relate in particular to:
- divorce proceedings and proceedings related to establishment of parental rights;
- distribution of joint property after a divorce;
- ascertainment of acquisition of the estate under the act or the last will;
- distribution of the estate, settlement of estate debt;
- pursuing claims for legitim.
In this area the Law Firm provides services in connection with:
- formal and legal preparation of building investments;
- preparation of and issuance of opinions on agreements related to ownership changes in properties, for example development agreements;
- advisory at the time of conclusion of tenancy or lease agreements;
- filing complaints about perpetual usufruct;
- real property positive prescription proceedings.